Thursday, March 13, 2014

Throwback Thursday Post From Past On Being God's Masterpiece

I hate that kids and people are bullied and hurt by actions and words of others. With the Internet now days the bullies have found a way to humiliate and destroy others and it has to stop. People are being destroyed by these acts. I wish that I could take each one by the hand and tell them they are special and loved. For throwback Thursday I have re posted one of my past post about us being God's Masterpiece. We have to pray and step in to stop bullying.


Monday, February 25, 2013

God's Masterpiece

Matthew 5:14
Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid
 I love the verse Eph. 2 : 10 NLT  "For we are God’s Masterpiece. He has created us anew in Christ Jesus, so we can do the good things he planned for us long ago". I love to quote or think of this verse every time I think that I am not good enough or I am not special. When I think there is nothing that I can do or I have no talent I recall this verse and know that none of that is true according to God's word. We are special and God created us and made us new in Christ so that we could do the things He has planned for us. It might not be what we would think of doing, but it is what God has planned for us. He made each one of us unique and special, His masterpiece. So when I am thinking that I am not enough then I am really criticizing God for He is the one who made me into who I am. God has a job for all of us to do, we just have to pray, and meditate on what it is and then jump in and do what God has planned for us. Most of all I try to remember that I am special because God made me and He made me and molded me into the person He wants me to be.

Another favorite verse of mine is Jer 29:11 NIV   "For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
God has a plan and it doesn't include harm but hope and a future. What a great promise from God.

I try to repeat both of these verses everyday along with Rom 8:1KJV "There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit". and also Rom 8:28 KJV "And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose." and Rom. 8: 31 NIV "What, then, shall we say in response to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us?"

So next time you are feeling down or thinking that you are talentless or not special remember these verses.  Try to memorize them so that they come to mind when these feelings start and remember most of all YOU ARE GOD'S MASTERPIECE and HE LOVES YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment