Friday, January 30, 2009

Words to remember

I was listening to JCTV on The TBN stations the other day and it was music videos. I heard a song and I can not tell you who was doing it or the name of the song but just these words stuck with me, He has a soul, she has a soul, We all have a soul. I thought that's a good song when I heard it but didn't think any more about it. Then later in the week I was upset with someone, who I won't say who it is, but I know that he is doing things that aren't right and I was thinking that is it I give up on him when these words came to mind He has a soul, she has a soul, We all have a soul and I kind of laughed and said Ok Lord I get it. When I told my husband about it he laughed too and said when he gets mad at this person he would try to pray for him too, which is a big step for my husband because he at times would rather tell him off . So instead of being angry I have tried turning that anger into blessings and praying for him and his soul. I guess the lesson needed to be taught again when a woman where my husband works was causing trouble with some of the people at work and she had done this since she started and I was thinking that they should just fire this woman and again those words came back to me He has a soul, she has a soul, We all have a soul, and once again I decided when I thought of her it would be to pray for her soul. The video was talking about homeless people and drug addicts and others we might just ignore but God used these words to remind me that he loves everyone and that we are not to judge but to witness to them and pray for them so that their souls won't be lost. We are all the same in God's eyes we are his children that he wants to come back to him because he loves us and wants us to come home so now I laugh when I hear these words or they are brought to my mind because I know that God doesn't want me to just love and pray for those I love but for everyone no matter how wrong I think they are or how irritating . I am sure that I irritate people and make them angry too at times. My lesson is to love everyone and pray for all those people I know and come in contact with. In the last couple of weeks people have been laid off where my husband works and even though I don't know all of them I did know a couple who I didn't much care for do to their personalities and their gutter mouths but I remember those words and so I pray everyday for all of them. I think by my praying for everyone that I get a blessing too. I hope you will think about this when you see someone or have someone that needs prayer to remember He has a soul, She has a soul, We all have a soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment