Thursday, January 1, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR

HAPPY NEW YEAR

The year 2008 has ended and 2009 has begun. We don't make resolutions at our house because we should resolve every day to do our best so we figure we don't need resolutions. I do have a couple of things I hope to get done this next year though. I am going to read the Bible through for one and do a Bible study everyday and I also am going to work on getting my writing together. We hope to get our 17 mile, walk for them, ride in my chair for me done this year also. These are things to look forward to in this year.
God was good to us this last year and we look forward to the blessings he has in store for us in the upcoming year. I look forward to each day that is ours in the year to come and I hope to be a blessing to others each day too. I want to tell and be a witness for Christ to all I meet through my words, actions and life in general. I am starting on another devotion on faith and will share as I go. The one thing for us to remember in the coming year is that God goes with us and never leaves us. He is our strength and power to make it through each and every day. So I am striving to glorify God each day this year and then 2009 will be for us very fine.
Isaiah 40:31 (KJV)"But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint

No comments:

Post a Comment