Sunday, April 3, 2016

Happy Dance Internet Again!

Wednesday they installed, after over two year wait, our google fiber and I love it. I am back on my computer not my phone so I will be able to blog again. I have decided to try and have a post at least once a week and on good weeks maybe more. I am so excited to be back up and able to do it again that I found myself giddy all the rest of the week and not wanting to get off the computer. So look for more now from me and hope you all are having a good weekend.
To start I want to share what we did yesterday. We took our little Grandson to Home Depot to build a butterfly house. If you have kids or Grand kids you should try this. It costs nothing and they get to help you or you help them build things. It is good fun and quality time spent with your kids. Here are a couple of pictures of the fun we had.







Look at that grin when he was finished. Priceless.


No comments:

Post a Comment