Monday, March 11, 2013

Have you been watching The Bible on History

Last night was night two of The Bible on History Channel and I was wondering if anyone else was watching and what you think of it? I think that it has been good and well done. It moves through the stories pretty fast so you have to pay attention. Pleased so far with all they have done. I find that it makes us dig into the Bible to read the stories again to make sure they are following the Bible and it gives us a conversation starter too. I am looking forward to watching the rest of the series. What is your take on the series?

Verses for today to memorize are :
John 13: 34-35 KJV 34 "A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another. 35 By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another."

Micah 6:8 KJV " He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the Lord require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?"

Quote for this week:
God cannot give us a happiness and peace apart from Himself, because it is not there. There is no such thing.
C. S. Lewis
Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/c/c_s_lewis.html#Pm2pBvWqwJC3OoY9.99

I will be back on schedule for blogging now that I am feeling better. Have a great week and remember
CHOOSE TO HAVE A GREAT DAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment