Thursday, December 31, 2015

2015 The Year of Change






As I look back on 2015 I look at all the things that are now different. We had some good, some bad and some just different things happen this year. Our Granddaughter Chloe was born in Feb she is such a joy. My Dad suddenly died in March leaving a big hole in our hearts and lives. Our Granddaughter Mattie severely broke her arm having to have surgery to put in a plate and 11 or 12 screws. My husband left his job of 15 years and started a new job. So 2015 will be the year of change good and bad. One thing I am sure of is that God is and was in control and I have even with all that went on a peace and joy that is only possible through our Lord.
Looking forward to 2016 I am holding on to the promises of God and going forth knowing that God goes with me. I am praying that in 2016  I will be the vessel that God's light shines through to help and bless others. I want to grow in my faith and relationship with God and then I can face what comes our way this new year.
Happy New Year

No comments:

Post a Comment