Wednesday, March 11, 2009

God has good in store for us.

I was told the other day that they don't know how I can think that being sick and my life being changed by my physical limitations is not upsetting. I told them that it is all in God's plan for my life and he has good in store for me.
Jer. 29:11 " For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."(NIV) God loves us and because he loves us He watches out for us and takes care of us. He has a perfect plan for us and as it says in this verse: He has a plan to prosper us and not harm us and that His plan for us gives us hope and a future Praise God! We don't have to understand it all just have faith that God is in control and it is a perfect plan. He uses each of us in different ways and though I may not be the same as before the illness I am still his child and I am still loved by God and I know His plan for me leads to hope and my future is bright. Now faith is what gives us that hope because we have faith in God's love for us and faith that He wants the best for us. We all as Christians have hope and our futures are good no matter what is going on here on earth because our hope is in Christ and our eternal home with Him. Because of God's love and grace we can persevere through anything that comes our way even illness. He makes us strong and we just have to know that God has us in his loving arms helping us through his plan for us. Trust in him and then happiness is right there for you. Rom 5:1-4 " 1Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ: 2By whom also we have access by faith into this grace wherein we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God. 3And not only so, but we glory in tribulations also: knowing that tribulation worketh patience; 4And patience, experience; and experience, hope"(KJV) This tells us that through it all we can know that it all works to good and hope is ours even through our troubles. Troubles last for a short time but our hope, peace, and strength from God lasts forever as long as we trust Him. Rely on God and his plan for your life and then you, can like I am, be happy and at peace even through illness and trouble. God Loves You and Me so hang on to that assurance and ask God to help you through and to help you stay in his perfect plan and it will all work for good.

No comments:

Post a Comment